The Flower Collective in Maya blue, rust, and peach creates a stunning and harmonious color palette. The Maya blue adds a cool, calming touch with its blue-green hue, reminiscent of the serene waters of the Mayan Riviera. The rust tones bring a warm and earthy feel, like the rusty hues of autumn leaves. The peach tones add a soft and feminine touch, like the blush of a summer sunset. Together, these colors create a beautiful and balanced combination that can evoke a sense of natural beauty and tranquility.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Open back for increased flexibility while paddling
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Adjustable neck tie
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Boyleg for extra coverage
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Sustainable 'Ubud' wooden tags, rust free from the salt water.
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Open back body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Inspired by Peruvian Ghost town of Lobitos. Hidden in the middle of the Peruvian desert, is the home to some of the best waves Peru has on offer. This isolated fishing village is bursting at the seems with a multitude of waves that break in different swell sizes and styles. Our Lobitos Surfsuits are named after this sleepy surf town as it inspired our choice of 'nature colours' based on its surroundings. 'Where tropical meets desert'.
Surfer wearing a S